Jonker Walk

, ,

During this recent Chinese New Year, my family and I went back to my mother's hometown in Malacca. We spent four days there, a little bit longer compared to the previous years. The celebration this year was as good as the past years. There was a  reunion dinner held at a chinese restaurant on the Chinese New Year eve. We visited relatives houses on the first whole day of Chinese New Year. It was very tiring but enjoyable. On the second day, we visited my grandparents relatives although my grandparents were no longer alive. Then we went for shopping and have seafood dinner together. On the third day, we went to my aunt's antique and clothing shop at Jonker Walk. There were many changes since I went there many years ago. So I decided to stroll along the streets and go for window shopping as well as capturing some pictures. Here are some of the pictures that I captured.