Hair and Scalp Problems? Fret Not!

, ,
Salam and Hi!

Every woman dreams of having healthy and beautiful hair. However, there are certain factors in our life that can destroy our dream hair. Some of the factors include the weather, hormone changes, styling and coloring, frequent chemical treatments, and also hair care products. 

I have quite a serious hair fall problem and I know most of us have the same problem too. I used to ignore the problem previously till my hair become thinner and looked unhealthy. Hence, I frantically started to search for a hair shampoo which can help solve my hair problem. Since then, I tried many types of shampoos from many different brands, but to no avail.

Early this year, I visited a hair saloon for a quick hair cut. After washing my hair, the hair stylist inspected my scalp and hair which looked dry and frizzy after wash. She told me that I had scalp problem and introduced me a dandruff control shampoo and tonic, which are only available for sale at the saloon and are quite costly. Nevertheless, I bought the products hoping that they can solve my hair and scalp problem. Still, the problem retains.

Recently, I found and read an article about hair care (can't remember which article though). It is stated in the article that chemicals in hair shampoos can damage our hair. I knew about this fact previously but I have no idea where to find hair shampoos with natural ingredients (or shall I say I did not take the fact seriously?). But the article stated some of the natural shampoo brands, and one of the brands that I heard off and easy to find around me is The Body Shop.


The very next day, I visited The Body Shop and bought the Ginger Scalp Care. As the name suggests, this shampoo works from the scalp. It is enriched with refreshing ginger root, moisturizing Community Trade honey, and strengthening panthenol, which help to stop flakes and sooth the scalp. It is very gentle, with very light ginger smell. I love the Ginger Scalp Care very much because it helps me resolve my scalp and hair problems. I just started using it three times, and the result is very satisfying. Less hair fall and my scalp and hair feel very clean and smooth.

I also bought the Rainforest Balance Shampoo to compliment the Ginger Scalp Care since the salesperson told me that I should only use the the Ginger Scalp Care about twice a week because it is quite powerful. So, for the rest of the days I use the Rainforest Balance Shampoo. This shampoo helps to reduce excess oil and keeps my hair clean and healthy all day. There are also other types of Rainforest Shampoo which you can choose based on your hair type (eg. Rainforest Shine, Rainforest Moisture, Rainforest Radiance and Rainforest Volumising). 

Also, it is recommended to use The Body Shop Detangling Comb to reduce hairfall during combing. This is because it has wide teeth which is ideal to comb wet hair without tangling. It is also eco-friendly as it is made of bamboo, which is considered a renewable source of energy to help protect the planet.

Seriously, you should try The Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care and I guarantee you will love it! Check out The Body Shop website to find out more about their eco-friendly products. No time for shopping? You can have the option to buy their products online through their website too.


Till next post, thank you!